Monday, October 15, 2007

Just Another Manic Monday

Its Monday morning. I have a to-do list a mile long. I was up and out of bed 7:30am despite the fact that I didn't get to sleep until almost midnight. And my sleep bank is totally deprived from the night before.

The wedding went very smoothly!! My dad performed and beautiful ceremony and Eric and Cassy's vows just about made me cry. So did Brett's toast (that I wrote). Everything and everyone was beautiful and it really was a joyous event. Hopefully I'll have some pictures to post soon.

So here we go- another week. We made it to the Y on Saturday morning. This morning my leg muscles are still *very* sore. Not quite sure whether its from the weight machines or all the dancing :) The scale said I dropped two pounds from Tuesday to Saturday- we'll see if that was "true" weight or not.

Goals for today: Take the kids to Jr. Fitness at 9:30 (with having gotten some schoolwork done before hand), tackle at least half of my to-do list, and clean up my room!!!!

No comments: