Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Second Day

The first day went well. The second day also went well. We've accomplished everything I've planned and then some :)

Attitudes are a little bit crabbier on the second day for all of us- although my body seems to be adjusting to waking up early, my mind last night was not remembering to go to sleep early.

Gavin is still enthusiastic about "doing school". I've been impressed with Lauri's handwriting and her enthusiasm for writing papers. Alyssa is getting back in the swing of things. She loves the new keyboard we got and practices on that whenever she gets a chance. I need to find her a teacher, I have no musical skills.

Brett is enjoying his new job. He seems to be adjusting fine. I am looking forward to hearing how today went, since yesterday was a lot of orientation.

So far, so good.

No comments: