Wednesday, November 01, 2006

My Boys

Tonight Gavin came busting into our room while Brett and I tried to take five minutes to talk without interruption (a very rare occurrence in our house). He came in a started singing and dancing around. I could barely keep a straight face. We finally managed to kick him out when he came twirling back in a minute later with his "beebee" covering his head. On top of that was Alyssa's American Girl top hat (a sparkly pink) and he was carrying the matching dance stick. He continued to sing and dance around our room, so by this point we gave up talking. He is such a performer its ridiculous.

Eli gets to sleep by laying in our bed at night, and he was in a particularly goofy mood while we were trying to settle him down, so I was asking him all kinds of questions. I asked him, "Are you a baby?" "No" "Are you a big boy?" "No" "What are you?" "Eli boy" He's still awake right now making monkey noises (thankfully quietly since daddy is already asleep) and licking my arm as I type. Side note: We managed to get rid of his "Paby" (pacifier) without any fuss from him. He hasn't even asked for it. Woo hoo! Hopefully, he'll forget all associations with it by the time his little sister is born in 6 1/2 weeks. (YIKES!)

No comments: